IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC CONTROL PLANS RENEWAL
IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC CONTROL PLANS
- Cost – $200
- This is a one day face to face course
- This course provides a re-newal for Participants who are licenced to set up and work with Traffic Control Guidance Plans/Traffic Control Plans (TCGS/TCP) at a work site and require renewal.
- This course does not qualify a participant to control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat, or to select or modify existing traffic control plans.
- AT VENUE
– Theory Assessment
– Demonstration of performance (being direct observation of performance of applicant)
- EVIDENCE TO SUPPLY
– Verified copies of previous licence that is either current or which has expired within 3 months of enrolling into this course.
- If your license has expired beyond the 3 month period you will need to attend as a new entrant and complete the 2 day course.
Units of Competency (UoC)
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and work procedures
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- LISMORE 5 & 6 AUGUST 2019
- LISMORE 26 & 27 AUGUST 2019
- YAMBA 18 & 19 JULY 2019